We've been focused this release primarily on performance improvements across the board. From improving sync stability to optimizing video encoding settings, we hope you'll notice improvements across the application.
We also added additional configuration options to our ShotGrid integration, which allow for more specific access restrictions.
See the full release notes below for more details:
- Improved overall sync stability and performance with optimizations to sequence playback, 3D Viewer, Whiteboard and the Presenter mode.
- In the ShotGrid integration workspace configuration, added options for restricting access to specific SyncSketch projects, as well as linking to specific ShotGrid projects.
- When adjusting your account’s plan limits in the Billing tab of the Workspace Settings, you can now select storage in any multiple of 50GB up to 5TB.
- Improved session syncing in the 3D Viewer, reducing the chance that viewers will land on different frames when playback is paused.
- Updated the software library being used for PDF conversion to be more performant.
- Optimizing video encoding settings to ensure high standards of quality while maintaining reasonable file sizes.
- Improved self-service email notifications for when accounts go over their paid user limits.
- Improved how session syncing performs when zooming in the UV Layout panel of the 3D Viewer.
- Setting the environment background to be blurred by default in the 3D Viewer.
- Optimizations around how the state of Reviews and Items are stored, making load times faster across SyncSketch.
- Improved responsiveness when sketches are being cut and pasted while using ghosting mode.
- Fixed an issue where sketches would continue to display on other frames when entering sequence playback mode.
- Fixed an account payment issue where users who had invalid credit card couldn't later update their card to a new valid card.
- Fixed an issue where video encoding would fail if watermarking was enabled but no watermarking settings were saved.
- Fixed an issue where guest users were not able to download content or change statuses, even if they'd be enabled to do so in the review share settings.
- Fixed an issue in the 3D Viewer where sometimes the camera movements of an unsynced user would get picked up by an active synced session.
- Fix an issue where some users were prompted to add a new video call when one was already in progress.
- Fix to ensure the UV Layout panel can be drawn on and doesn't just pan the window instead.
- Fix to ensure all media uploaded gets an associated thumbnail image generated.
- Fix to ensure expired credit cards can be more easily updated on the payments page.
- Fixed an issue with undo which sometimes caused saving empty sketches.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate Sketches would be created when leaving a Review during the saving process.